Skill Set Requirements
- 2-3 years of e-learning experience. Ideally someone who has worked extensively on gamification or mobile learning or new age learning mediums.
- Working knowledge of design and eLearning tools like like Adobe Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Captivate and Articulate Storyline.
- Proven visual and user interface design experience for mobile and web applications & Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Application Design, Responsive Design, HTML/CSS, Prototyping
- Experience in end-to-end product development, starting from – Wireframing to Deployement
- Experience of 4-8 years in web and mobile app development
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Work on design, visualization, media strategies, motion graphics and work independently on medium and complex projects
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be able to work with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, design, and validate Web and Mobile App user interfaces.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with the AGILE development, testing, UAT, and deployment processes.
- Produce digital assets, concepts and visual designs for web, app, social media and branding
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and adhere to the timelines
- Ability to integrate various graphical elements to develop a lay out and provide implementation inputs to the stakeholders including, managers, instructional designers
- Full time graduation
- Diploma in multimedia and web technology
- Certification in HCI/HFI in related disciplines such as UI Design, Interaction Design, Information Design will be an added advantage.